Monday, April 4, 2011

Victoria British Columbia Capital



Day 2
 I got a lot of great shots this weekend while we were on our family weekend in Victoria BC.  Now I just have to play with them to see which ones are 365 worthy.  This is one that caught my eye right away while I was scanning through my picture album from this weekend and it did not need a lot of work.  This is a fun shot of the Capital Building in Victoria Canada.  I liked it because it is not your normal frontal shot of the Capital.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanna! I am a new follower from Kara's site ~

    Looks to me like you have been taking photos for some time! I love this shot; the angle and the feeling are really very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I remember taking bikes across to Victoria and seeing all sorts of fun things we didn't usually see just taking the normal every day walks. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely! The composition is just right!

    ReplyDelete