Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bop Bop's Tractor

Day 1

I am taking the 365 challenge. 
The Challenge is to:
1. Post a picture taken by myself everyday for 365 days. 
2. Read through magazines or online about photography at least 4 days a week
3. Look through my manual and use what I've learned
4. Look at Professional images and viewing tutorials online
5.Challange myself to be more creative with my camera and photoshop 

This is a picture of my son, Jay, taken on the first day I had my new Camera.  It is a Canon EOS 30D.  He is doing his favorite thing in the whole world, driving BopBop's (Grandpa's) tractor.


8 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love looking up at his little face. What a great story this tells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned you in my today's post! Hopefully people will be coming around and chiming in ony our photos! Keep it up! :)
    http://karas365.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-94.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and you are off to a great start! Stopped by from Kara's page! :) Glad you decided to take this project on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeanna, I'm Carolyn, a friend of Kara's! You will be so glad you started a 365 blog; you will learn SO MUCH about your camera and photography in general! It does get difficult sometimes, but if you stick with it I promise the rewards can be outstanding! Enjoy!

    This is a great first photo, btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Project 365!!! You will enjoy it ~ I love this perspective on your photo!

    P.S. Nice to meet a fellow Leo ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to 365~ you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome the world of 365! Your first picture is adorable. I love the angle and perspective you shot it from.

    http://gruenehouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh look at his little face!! Stop by if you get a minute :-)http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete